Hello readers! It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
As for what I’ve been reading lately, there has sadly not been much outside of our homeschool read-alouds. (We’re reading the very sad ending of Walk the World’s Rim on the trampoline in the picture above, and yes, we really do always have to sit that close and be touching while wearing black even though it’s 152 degrees in the sun here!) I’ve been reading a lot of cookbooks looking for ideas (I’m bored with my old recipes!), and I’ve been reading a lot of your blogs which is totally not boring! I’ve just finished books 1 and 2 of Sky Girl by Joe Sergi which I’ll be reviewing next week. There will also be giveaway so stay tuned for that!
How about you? What have you been reading? I really love to hear your recommendations!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post’s (not your homepage’s) URL. Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!