*This post contains affiliate links, marked with ($). If you click our link and decide to buy that product or even go on to buy something else we haven’t recommended, Amazon will pay us a small commission for it at no additional cost to you.
Hello readers! It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
Another crazy week this week here! I’m really hoping this is not the new normal! I haven’t even gotten much reading in which is truly a travesty. We’ve started homeschooling so I’m doing a ton of read-alouds with the kids. Those include The Boxcar Children($), Walk the World’s Rim($), and many other odds and ends from books of poetry, science, and history. I often feel pretty hoarse by lunchtime! I also reread some of Katie Grace Makes a New Friend($) to remind myself how fun it was for my write-up for the giveaway I’m currently hosting. And finally, we’ve been reading books about kangaroos as part of our very gentle preschooling with Littlenificent and she’s really enjoying the Blue Kangaroo($) books. We were able to get bilingual versions of them in Indonesian and English which is really fun!
How about you? What have you been reading? I really love to hear your recommendations!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post’s (not your homepage’s) URL. Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!