Hello readers! It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
I’ve really been enjoying the things you’ve been sharing over the past few weeks. Last week was really interesting as a theme of perseverance emerged with a number of sports stories being shared. Check out these posts if you missed them last week:
Bermuda Onion shared about the moving book, The Boys in the Boat.
Susanna Leonard Hill shared the book Marathon Mouse.
And Stacking Books shared about America’s Champion Swimmer.
If you didn’t get a chance to read these reviews, I recommend them. If you missed the other posts that were linked up, you can find that list here. There were many great recommendations!
Well, without further ado, it’s your turn now. Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post’s (not your homepage’s) URL. Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more. (You guys are doing such a great job of this! I’m noticing so many of your valuable comments on each other’s blogs! Good job!)
One final thing: I am happy to help promote the posts you link by either posting about them on my facebook page or pinning them on Pinterest. If you’d like this extra exposure, please just comment on this post and tell me which number you are in the link-up and whether you’d prefer facebook or Pinterest.
OK, happy linking and have a great week!